The Company - Locations - Chester, California
Manufacturing began at the Collins Pine Company sawmill in Chester, California in 1943 and the facility was remodeled in 2002. The 94,000-acre Collins Almanor Forest is located in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California. The timberlands were acquired in 1902 and have been managed on an uneven-age, sustained yield basis from the outset.
- Ponderosa pine
- Sugar pine
- Incense cedar
- Douglas fir
- 120 MMBF annually
- Dry kilns
- Electric power cogeneration
- All available FSC-certified CollinsWood / LEED compliant
- Appearance, industrial, and export grades
- Specialty lumber products
- Pre-rip lumber products
- Rough kiln-dried lumber
- Surfaced kiln-dried lumber
- Dimension 1" x 4" through 1" x 12"
2" x 4" through 2" x 12"
Lumber 8' through 20'
Random and specified widths
Cut-to-length dimension products
For more information on our softwood products, please visit the Collins Softwood product page.
FSC Chain of Custody Certificate
500 Main St
Chester, CA 96020
View The Collins Companies in a larger map