Wood Products - Collins Pine Particleboard
Exceptionally high percentage of western pine fiber
- Excellent machinability
- Extends tool life, which increases productivity and reduces costs
- Light tan color allows for the use of thin and light papers and melamines
- Color, surface, and core qualities are consistent from panel-to-panel
Guaranteed smooth - every board, every time
- Remarkably smooth surface for all laminating applications
- Panels are sawn after sanding, eliminating thin edges
- Our cross-panel sanding process gives you the smoothest panel in the industry
- Increases your production with higher yields
Protecting the environment
- Collins Pine Particleboard is CARB Exempt / NAF (no added formaldehyde), contains 100% post industrial recycled & recovered fibers, and is moisture resistant.
Collins Pine Particleboard Specs
(click image for high resolution version)
Made in the U.S.A.
Collins Pine Particleboard is produced in Klamath Falls, Oregon.